As a Postpaid customer, you pay your bill after you use the Digicel service. Please click here for a complete view of a bill.
Get more help understanding the features of your Postpaid bill below.
1. Due Date – Full payment must be received on or by this date to avoid late fees or disconnection.
2. Account Number – Unique number associated with your account. Please have this number available when calling customer service.
3. Invoice Number – Helps identify charges and payment periods.
4. Invoice Date – The date the invoice was generated.
5. Previous Account Balance – Previous months bill charges.
6. Total Payments Received – Total payments received during the past month.
7. Balance Forward – Previous months bill charges.
**Other Charges and Credits – Any credits or adjustments which were posted to the account.
8. New Charges – The total amount owed for this billing period's activity.
9. Digicel GSM Service - Total charges for mobile usage on the account.
10. Internet Service – Total charges for home internet usage on the account.
11. Total New Charges– Current months bill charges.
12. Total Amount Due – New charges plus any past due amount owed.
** Long Distance - Total charges for international long distance usage on the account.
13. Amount Enclosed – When paying by cash or check, this indicates the total payment enclosed for this bill.
14. Remittance Address – Address to send your payment, including the remittance slip.
15. Address Change – Check this box to indicate a change in address. The new address should be included on the reverse side of the remittance slip.
16. Pay by Debit/Credit Card– Check this box to indicate switching to automatic credit card payment. The card information should be included on the reverse side of the remittance slip.
17. Important information – Message to help you manage your account or services.