Digicel's XtndMe offer allows you to stay connected even when out of credit. If there is the immediate need for phone use, but your account balance is less than $1, you may take advantage of unlimited local voice, texts and 50MB of data for two (2) days. That means, as a Digicel customer, you can have a zero balance and still use your phone for an additional two days. Having used the service, an auto deduction of BMD $5.00 will be made on your next top-up.
When does this promotion start?
- Digicel’s XtndMe offer went live on Wednesday, October 21st 2015.
How does this subscription work?
You will receive a SMS from “REWARDS” and the rest is simple. Dial the easy to use short code and the XtndMe offer will be activated on your account (the system will determine your eligibility before the invite is sent):
- Opt in to the subscription via short code *147# and follow the instructions received via SMS.
- After opting in, your account will be credited with a subscription, giving you access to unlimited local calls, texts, and 50MB of data for 2 days.
How do I become eligible for Digicel’s XtndMe product?
To be eligible for the XtndMe offer, you must fit three criteria:
- Have a credit balance of less than BMD 1.00.
- Have no active subscription (Freedom, Go Social, Daily, Boost).
- Have no active XtndMe subscription (if you have not paid off current one).
- Number is active on network for over 90 days.